0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
TessAnna
Admin

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Lets get our bots supplied. I will handle it a bit differently now that they are established. We will all make something to stock the bots... I will make a list and you will sign up IF YOU SO CHOSE -- THIS IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY!! -- the bots will buy from you what you make. That way both sides win. You are free to donate your items as well, I know some of you insist on doing that, but my goal is to get through the list.
Please vote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com
TessAnna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

OMG, you guys are some of the best in the world!!!!!!! I love all of you!!!! Okay, lets get started making a list, remember, we have two bots, so we can over do the list, then we will see who wants to sign up for what or how many of each item we should do.

Fire Essence
Air Essence
Magic Essence (tho they dont seem to sell as well)
Life Essence
Steel Shields (non stackable)
Tele Essence (I need to get the list...heh)
Potion of Spirit Restoration
No need for Feasting Pots, we just run them from the Pot seller
Aug armors.... (non stackable)
Rings
Medallions (non stackable)

okay, there are some ideas and we can throw some out. I pulled lots of ingredients off Mysticaly.... so we have some stuff stocked for mixing already. (I just still need to get her books... and I will get us a guild storage bot that no one can take away, dont worry, it will be about a month tho.)

Throw some ideas at me guys... Norm, in this case, since you love to PK, what would you like to see the bots stocked with? you can respond here and we would all appreciate your input Smile

Back to top Go down
tiny1

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Essence   Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:12 am

I thing some essence parties would be wonderful for experience and team building. We can do FE parties in Melenis or we can do many different essence on site in Crystal caverns. We would need a time commitment from several members for this to work though. I can make augmented armors and steel shields and have some spare, we could use bot money to buy leather and thread and have an iron bar party to get all supplies. I have been trying to raise my manu level so I would love to mix some. If there are ing in sto to mix I can mix whatever the others do not want to but would encourage low level guildies to get the alch experience with essence. Tele rings seem to sell pretty well so a crafter could be given ing for them or we could team on silver or gold bars for rings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://timothyanderson.spaces.live.com/
guttermanek

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am

I volunteer for making FEs Smile That's pretty much all I'm really good at right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TessAnna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm

I also need a Council to volunteer to be in charge of the project.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bot stocking   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 am

I'm definitely in the same boat as guttermanek, but i'd love to make some FEs!
Back to top Go down
TessAnna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 am

I have all the red roses and snapdragons you two will need and would be happy to haul a few loads to sulfur for you when you wish to start. Randy (childofthenight) donated most of those over the past few months and I just pulled them off Mysticaly. The project will start Sunday. That gives everyone time to wrap up any personal goals or stock as some like to do prior to a project.

Tiny, Sunday and Monday I am up for any parties you would like to host Wink

BK and I are pretty good at Matter Essence parties in CC.... lol.

NOTE: While parties are a semi quick way to get things done, remember, you ALWAYS chance losing things to GWIS Invasions. If you are wearing a CoL and a harv cape and an invasion is about to happen, we will not blame you for gathering what you can and beaming to IP, even if you are not wearing such items, just pick up what you can and beam away.

Back to top Go down
Caliphear

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Bot Stocking   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 am

I am just starting to make rings so I will make some IP rings and the rest of the silver rings you can have to make others that i can't make that you might need. I will also make some of the Tele essences that I can.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dragonsdengifts.com
TessAnna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am

Those that helped with the Matter Essence Party, see me, I have a reward for you. Caliphear who stuck it out to the bitter end, I have something special for you.

I can't keep up with everyone, so please be sure to send me a message.

Here is who I remember helping:
Adhikari
BlackKnight78
Caliphear
Popeye

If I left your name off the list, I apologize, I am at school and my notes are at home, nothing personal is meant by this.

Next mixing party will be to do 5k Health Essence. We can tackle 1k at a time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote   

Back to top Go down

Time for a Bot Stocking Project, please vote
Page 1 of 1