Admin

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Brave Few - Part One - Manu   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 pm

The Brave Few
Mid-Level Quest 20-30

Quest designed by Drain, storyline designed by Drain

-------------------------------------

As I stood on the parapet, looking over the land, a cold wind blew... Just a coincidence, or a foretelling of the events about to unfold perhaps? Their masses gathered before us, as they appeared on the horizon to blot out the sun... A sight that would chill a man's very soul.

We are but a brave few, ...unarmed and outnumbered. Yet, if morale was leathal, we would surely be the victors this day. Judging by how far the numerous horde is, we should have time to make ourselves at least SOME equipment...

That's where YOU come in... *I snap out from my deep thoughts and turn to you, a serious look on my face*

"It's up to you. With some equipment, we may stand a chance. Gather the materials you can, and make as much of the following as you can... We have little time, so if you fail, it'll be the end of us all..."

*I look down to a list I have prepared and read off the required armaments:*

45 Iron Broadswords
45 Steel Two Edged Swords

*I hand you the list* "Take it... You have little time, hurry."

*I turn back to the army massing in front of us and look over the dark, living mass of opponents, my gaze is stone cold, unblinking, and piercing. Silently, I stand there for a few seconds, then I rest my left hand on my katana*

"Godspeed..."

-------------------------------------

REWARD:

Skill Level(s)
10,000gc
20 Iron Broadswords
20 Steel Two edged Swords

For completing this quest, you get the above listed items. ALL items must be given in order to recieve your reward.

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR STARTING SKILL LEVEL IN QUEST GENERAL CHAT. WE LIKE TO SEE IF THE QUESTS HELPED TO INCREASE SKILL LEVELS. ANY COUNCIL MEMBER CAN HELP YOU WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS QUEST.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com

Brave Few - Part One - Manu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1