Admin

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Brave Few - Part Two - Manu Quest   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:49 pm

The Horde is Upon Us...
(The Brave Few, Part Two)

Mid-Level Quest
25-35

!!!YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED "THE BRAVE FEW" BEFORE YOU MAY DO THIS QUEST!!!

Quest and storyline designed by Drain

-------------------------------------
As the horde draws closer, a messenger bursts through the parapet doors...

*He dashes over to me, presenting me with a scroll*

*I take the scroll, unroll it, and read the message silently, you looking at me puzzled as to what could be so important at a time like this. The messenger leaves, a few seconds later, my eyes suddenly widen, and I crush the scroll in my hands. I throw the scroll to the ground and turn to you*

"We need your abilities once again... It seems one of my subordinants has discovered there is no reserve armor! There is no time to make a new stockpile before the horde reaches us! They have already begun their attack!"

*I'm silent for a few seconds*

"We will be in dire need of extra armaments should this battle drag on, which it most likely will. I need you to make the following as quickly as possible:

50 Steel Shields
10 Iron Chainmails
40 Augmented Leather Torsos
50 Augmented Leather Pants
50 Leather Boots

Understand?"

*You nod and dash from the parapet to begin your important work. I turn back to look at the slowly advancing horde, which suddenly breaks out in a fearsome charge... I smirk, draw my katana in my right hand, then thrust it above my head*

"TO WAR!!"

*Hearing my cry, my men burst from the castle wrecklessly, full of vigor and bloodlust, as if hell itself were cracked open and demons were escaping the inferno. Their roar echos in the hillsides and surprises the frontline of the horde, but it doesn't slow their charge. I leap from the high parapet and land safely on the ground a distance behind my men, and dash to catch up*

Our valiantly brave dot is awash in the chaos of the horde... There is no escape... No hope... No chance... But, we MUST persevere! We MUST Survive!
-------------------------------------

REWARD:

Skill Level(s)
Either 15kgc or two manufactoring books worth up to 15kgc
25 Steel Shields
5 Iron Chainmails
20 Augmented Leather Torsos
25 Augmented Leather Pants
25 Leather Boots

For completing this quest, you get the above listed items. The Manufacturing RELATED books can be any book whose end product would give you Manufacturing EXP. ALL items must be given in order to receive your reward.

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR STARTING SKILL LEVEL IN QUEST GENERAL CHAT. WE LIKE TO SEE IF THE QUESTS HELPED TO INCREASE SKILL LEVELS.
[b]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com

Brave Few - Part Two - Manu Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1