Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: The Harsh Winter Quest - Manufacturing   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:41 pm

The Harsh Winter
Mid-Level Quest

25-35
Quest designed and storyline by Drain

-------------------------------------

This year's winter is exponentionally harsh; It's unlike any other that has come... Some fear with icy hell on earth will never end... In any case, we need to be prepared. The shops are low on fur clothes, as they have almost all been bought out. We ask that you solely take on the immense task of restocking the stores, so our people will not freeze to death in grim reminders of the chilling pain lurking outside the walls of our houses.

If we do not restock the stores, we will surely not survive the winter...

"All our hopes rest on you... Return with these vital supplies and save our lives. Do not return and we are all surely doomed. The owner of the store has given me a list of items in which their stock is low, or gone."

*I hand you the list, you read it intently:*

50 Fur Gloves
50Fur Hats
50 Fur Boots
50 Fur Pants
50 Fur Torsos
50 Fur Cloaks

"Go now, good luck. I will stay and try to keep the fire well stoked, as I await your
return."

-------------------------------------

REWARD:

Skill Level(s)
Manufacturing related book which costs no more than 15,000gc in total.
25 fur outfits back.

For completing this quest, you get to keep 25 fur outfits and 15k gold coin worth of books. The Manufacturing RELATED book can be any book whose end product would give you Manufacturing EXP. ALL items must be given in order to receive your reward.

ANY COUNCIL MEMBER CAN HELP YOU WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR QUEST.

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR STARTING SKILL LEVEL IN QUEST GENERAL CHAT. WE LIKE TO SEE IF THE QUESTS HELPED TO INCREASE SKILL LEVELS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com

The Harsh Winter Quest - Manufacturing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1