Paladins of Ancient Lands

PAL

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FIRE AND MATTER ESSENCE - submitted by TessAnna, storyline by Loralei (alch 20-40)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TessAnna
Admin

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: FIRE AND MATTER ESSENCE - submitted by TessAnna, storyline by Loralei (alch 20-40)   Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:22 pm

QUEST FOR THE FIRE ESSENCE AND THE MATTER ESSENCE
Low Level Quest

20-40 (suggested Alch level)

Quest designed by TessAnna with storyline by Loralei

Frowning to myself I sat on the grass with my head upon my hands. My poor little life is so boring. I can't do a thing. I start my pity party, bored and alone, when dear Tessanna comes and sits down.

"I have not a thing to do, I am no good at anything!"I complained.

She took off her friendship hat replacing it with her Guild Master cap,"Now...my dear friend, don't talk like that. There are lots of things to be done. Start with some essies and you will go far."

With that she took her GM cap back off and replaced it with her friendship hat gave me a hug and walked away to go have some fun. For a moment I was mad then I realized Tess wasn't so bad. Just think what I could do. I could make FEs and build a fire, impressing all the n00bs, or maybe even a matter essence. Then I could summon a Gargoyle or turn bones into gold and all would bow in my sight. "Get started," I thought and did a little dance.

For this particular quest you will be required to alchemy each of the following:

Fire Essence x 4000
Matter Essence x 4000

REWARD:

To be determined, advice would be helpful

PROVIDED YOU HAVE ALL REQUIRED FLOWERS AND ORES IN STORAGE, YOUR EXPERIENCE SHOULD SURPASS 184,000.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com

FIRE AND MATTER ESSENCE - submitted by TessAnna, storyline by Loralei (alch 20-40)
Page 1 of 1