Admin

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: QUEST FOR THE CROWN - STEP ONE   Sat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm

QUEST FOR THE CROWN - Part One
Step Series Quest

THIS QUEST IS WORTH THREE RANKING POINTS

Quest designed by Love42 with storyline by Love42 and TessAnna

Kyrae and Rayner were in charge of their family crafting/jewelry business. Forced into taking over the business during their teen years due to the murder of their parents, neither really had the heart for it. Rayner wanted to avenge his family and Kyrae wanted to marry and settle down with a good Elven lad. Taking over the family business meant many long hours, no time for vengeance and no time for courting. The Jewels N More shop had been in the family for many generations, as resentful as the young elves were, they had enough family honor and integrity to keep it open and to keep it going.

It was a typical hot day, the sun was beating down and Kyrae was plucking cotton from the fields while Rayner was in the back room of the shop melting gold and silver bars making rings. As Kyrae was hauling a load of cotton to the shop a very distressed Elf rushed past her, muttering to himself. He seemed frustrated and a bit lost. “Can I help you?” asked Kyrae, always willing to help a stranger. Suddenly the Elf stopped and looked her directly in the eye. Kyrae was mesmerized, this Elf was so handsome! “I want to be part of the King’s Court” said the stranger, “but I am not of royal blood. The King has told me, if I can get him a Crown, I can be part of his court.” Kyrae could only nod and mumble, her tongue seemed to be glued to her mouth and words would not form. They reached the Jewels N More shop together, he opened the door for her and as she brushed past him, her heart raced in her chest.

Hearing the bell on the door announce the arrival of a potential customer, Rayner appeared from the back. One look at his sisters face told him that this was a special visitor. He smiled inwardly at the look in Kyrae’s eyes. Taking the bundle of cotton from her, he decided to go back to the room in the back and stay there, leaving her to deal with the visitor.

“I.i.if you can get 25k of cotton and make 5k thread, you can overcome the first step and be on your way to obtaining the Crown for the King” mumbled Kyrae.

“May I use your field where I met you?” requested the handsome Elf. Kyrae could only nod, her heart racing fast.

“There’s a bit more… you will also need 2k polished rubies” Kyrae quickly said.

“When I am ready to polish the rubies dear maiden, will you be available to guide me?” again, Kyrae could only nod.

The first step in this Quest for the Crown Series is to make 5k thread and to polish 2k rubies. It’s a long and tedious process, but well worth it to obtain the Crown. You will need the following knowledge, Crystal Processing worth 50gc and Ruby Processing worth 1kgc. Because this is a long and arduous journey the GM’s will be more than happy to supply you with the books of knowledge, should you not already have them. Good luck, hope to see you in step two.

NOTE:
To start this quest please provide a screeny of your current crafting counter. If you need help with doing this, just ask in guild, many can help you through the process. There will be no exceptions, ALL who do this quest MUST provide a screenie of the Craft Counter.

REWARD:

Starting the quest *IF* you do not have the books of knowledge required, they will be given to you.

After the quest, you will be able to keep all 2k polished rubies (you will need them to continue) and you will be required to turn over all 5k thread to be sold off one of the Market Bots. Since the thread will bring a minimum of 10kgc to the guild, the following books will ALSO be part of your Quest Reward UPON COMPLETION of the Quest:

Sapphire Processing 2500gc
Silver Ring Making 500gc
Jewlry Tech 200gc
Sapphire Embedding 1kgc
Crystal Embedding 500gc
Generic Ring Making 150gc

Skill Level(s)

Your craft/alchemy experience should surpass 150,000

The harvesting experience is almost impossible to calculate but we are sure you will gain close to 160,000 worth of overall points for the first step.

THIS CRAFT QUEST IS DESIGNED TO HELP STOCK OUR GUILD BOTS and help YOU get crafting levels.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com

QUEST FOR THE CROWN - STEP ONE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1