Paladins of Ancient Lands

PAL

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE POTTERS PRENTICE - submitted by BillerKay, storyline by Loralei (Harv 10-15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TessAnna
Admin

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: THE POTTERS PRENTICE - submitted by BillerKay, storyline by Loralei (Harv 10-15)   Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:00 pm

THE POTTERS APPRENTICE
Quest designed by Billerkay with storyline by Loralei

To begin this quest you should be a complete beginner at potting, i.e. level < 10

Wildly I flung my hair back, cackling. I set my pot on the brightly lit fire and carefully placed my vials within easy reach. I grabbed a ladle hanging above the pot. Finally ready, I grinned with anticipation and reached for the ingredients. My hand searched the cupboard and came out empty. Frantic, I looked around the room and then it hit me. I had forgotten to harvest the ingredients!! Please help me.... I will go mad if I cannot mix potions!

90% of a potter's work is out in the field, and not in the lab. He will spend many more hours gathering the ingredients for his concoctions than he will mixing them up.

To start out as a potters apprentice you will have to complete the following task:

Harvest 2000 blue star flower
Harvest 1000 blue quartz
Harvest 2000 blue lupines

Your reward will be:
to be determined, any advice is helpful

NOTE: It is not possible to calculate experience on this quest.

You will now be able to develop your potting skill by mixing potions of mana. This will help you to get started in your potting career.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paladins.forumandco.com

THE POTTERS PRENTICE - submitted by BillerKay, storyline by Loralei (Harv 10-15)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paladins of Ancient Lands :: Members Only Area :: QUESTS :: PAL QUESTS :: LOW-LEVEL QUESTS (min exp 100k)-
Jump to: